Friday, April 1, 2011

Preparedness

It's been a long time since I've written.  Mostly it's because I've been busy being a single-parent and all that goes along with that.  But, I've also started a new blog and am focusing much of my attention in that direction. 

As things occur globally in fulfillment of prophecy I have felt the urgency to help others' continue to prepare for whatever lies ahead.  Much of that preparation is spiritual.  On my blog All About Preparedness I've listed powerful prophetic statements concerning the Last Days and Signs of the times.  I hope you'll take a moment to look at it --- and to follow it if you feel so inclined.  It's message is one of warning as well as strengthening.  We really need to heed the counsel that the Lord has given us for so many years.  Part of that is temporal; i.e. food storage and commodities.  "After all", my friend Cheryl reminded me "the Lord just wants to feed us."

1 comment:

Michele said...

http://singlemompreparedness.blogspot.com/