Sunday, December 28, 2008

I'm sorry -------

I'm sorry. I own you everyone an apology. I've complained too much and have been focusing on all the things that were wrong instead of all the things that were right.

Over the weekend (my kids were gone) I had time to think, ponder, pray, study etc. and .....read Jeffery's letter (the last blog entrance) and feel to repent for my attitude. I think that I became a bit hard-hearted as I've gone through being single for 9 years and experienced much throughout that time.

I'm sorry and will try to do better.
I appreciate the kindness and empathy that Jeffery showed -- because it geared me towards the right direction and softenened my heart. Sometimes that's all we need; to be validated and cared for.

So, I'm going to try to do better. I want to be soft and kind and tender and ..... pure in heart. Thanks for forgiving me, not judging, and allowing me the chance to change and become better.

No comments: